Educator (m/f/d) on a full-time or part-time basis
The Kinderinsel is a place of meeting and learning for 27 children between the ages of 1 and 6 who are cared for in two groups. As a situational approach daycare center, we aim to create a safe and nurturing environment where children can develop their individual skills, curiosity and creativity. Our dedicated team accompanies the little explorers on their way to becoming self-confident and inquisitive individuals. The atmosphere in our daycare center is characterized by values such as mutual respect, a family atmosphere and close cooperation among colleagues. In addition, Kinderinsel is characterized by a good child-to-child ratio, which ensures that each child receives the individual attention and loving care he or she needs.
What is our daily educational routine?
- We treat children, team and parents as equals.
- We encourage the child’s independence, participation and involvement while providing clear structures and rules.
- We understand education as accompanying the competent child
- Weekly team meetings
- A permanent part-time or full-time position and a salary based on the collective agreement.
- 30 days paid annual leave.
- Payment in kind in the form of a voucher card
- A central location in Berlin with excellent public transport links
- Regular training opportunities to develop your skills
- Friendly atmosphere in a motivated team
- Openness and participation in shaping the day-to-day life of the day care center
- Good working conditions due to a better supervision ratio
- Independent work
- An appreciative atmosphere
- An interesting and varied work environment with many opportunities to contribute your own ideas and lead your own projects.
What you bring to the table:
- Love for the profession, passion and a big heart for children
- Recognition as an educational professional
- Enthusiasm for working with children
- Interest in the concept of “Parents’ Initiative
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, salary expectations and possible starting date to bewerbung(at)kinderinsel.de.